oemof addresses current and future challenges in energy system modelling by being
- Cross-Sectoral – Include and link the heat, power and mobility sector.
- Multiregional – Flexibly connect multiple regions.
- Time-step-flexible – Choose the temporal resolution mostly suited for you application.
- Modular – Choose from various python packages (libraries) with well defined interfaces for modelling and optimisation.
- Open Source and community driven – It’s free, transparent and well documented.
- Versatile – Create applications and adapt components to your scope and purpose.