Let us start the new year with a new major release.
Unlike the release title this version will be more stable due to an improved testing environment.
With more than 700 commits, 100 issues and pull requests from 14 contributors this has been the release with the highest contribution of the oemof community. We improved the structure and the documentation to make it even easier to contribute in the future. Join our community and become a contributor of the next release.
- New components added (GenericCHP, GenericCAES,…)
- Revision of the Transformer class (now n inputs and n outputs) and a new Transformer class with an offset (
y = ax + b)(experimental)
- A start into the world of linear optimal power flow with electrical components
- A new example repository with new examples and a basic example for beginners
- The outputlib has been totally revised, with a clean structure for all results
- Some useful additional constraints can now be found in the constraints module
- The energy system can now be represented, plotted and analysed in a networkx graph
- The documentation has been improved by new users who clarified things they did not understand at first glance
We established a user forum for the growing user community. Please sign in to ask questions or help other users.
Update from v0.1.x
You need to adapt your application if you update from a previous version. Have a look at the Whats new? section of the documentation to get an overview over all changes. The new examples will help you to understand the changes.
pip install oemof --upgrade
Use the user forum if you have problems with the adaption of your applications.